July 16, 2014
NATIONAL CONFERENCE CLINCHED
Arizona Rattlers (playoff berth, West Division championship, No. 1 seed)
San Jose SaberCats (playoff berth, Pacific Division championship, No. 2 seed)
Spokane Shock (playoff berth, No. 3 seed)
AMERICAN CONFERENCE CLINCHED
Cleveland Gladiators (playoff berth, East Division championship, No. 1 seed)
Pittsburgh Power (playoff berth, No. 3 seed)
New Orleans VooDoo
San Antonio Talons
WEEK 19 SEEDINGS
- Arizona Rattlers (West Division champion)
- San Jose SaberCats (Pacific Division champion)
- Spokane Shock (Wildcard)
- Portland Thunder (Wildcard)
- Cleveland Gladiators (East Division champion)
- Orlando Predators (South Division leader)
- Pittsburgh Power (Wildcard)
- Tampa Bay Storm (Wildcard)
WEEK 19 CLINCHING SCENARIOS
- If the Portland Thunder win or the LA KISS lose in Week 19, the Thunder will clinch the No. 4 seed in the National Conference.
- If the Orlando Predators win or the Tampa Bay Storm lose in Week 19, the Predators will clinch the South Division championship and No. 2 seed in the American Conference.
WEEK 19 ELIMINATION SCENARIOS
- If the Portland Thunder win or the LA KISS lose in Week 19, the KISS will be eliminated from postseason contention.
WEEK 19 SEEDING SCENARIOS
- If the Philadelphia Soul win and the Tampa Bay Storm lose in Week 19, the Soul would move into the No. 4 spot in the American Conference.